The Master List of Authors and Books Not Recommended
By Bud Press
MASTER LIST OF AUTHORS AND BOOKS
List of Authors and Books Not Recommended
- American Family Association's Resource Center (link no longer active) http://www.americanfamilyresourcecenter.net/e/Bhome.asp
- Association of Logos Bookstores: http://www.logosbookstores.com/
- Berean Christian Stores: (link no longer active) http://www.berean.com/be/
- Biblepal.com:(link no longer active) http://www.biblepal.com
- Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores: http://www.booksofthebible.com/
- Books For Christians: (link no longer active) http://www.booksforchristians.com/
- CD Gospel.net: (link no longer active) http://www.cdgospel.net/
- Christian Book: http://www.christianbook.com
- Christian Book Network: (link no longer active) http://www.christianbooknet.com/
- Christian Heritage Bookstore: http://www.christianheritagebooks.com/
- Christian Pages: http://www.christian-pages.com/
- Cokesbury-Resources for the Christian Journey: http://www.cokesbury.com/
- Dalton's Christian Bookstore: (link no longer active) http://www.parable.com/1865757/
- Family Christian Stores: http://www.familychristian.com
- Grace Unlimited: (link no longer active) http://graceunlimited.christianbooknet.com/
- Heritage Christian Book Store(Ontario, Canada): http://www.heritagecbs.com/
- Koorong Stores (Australia): http://www.koorong.com.au/
- Kregel Christian Books & Resources: (link no longer active) http://kregel.gospelcom.net/
- Lemstone: (link no longer active) http://shop1.lemstone.com/e/default.asp
- Lifeline Christian Books and Gifts: http://www.lifelinechristianbooks.com/
- LifeWay Christian Stores: http://www.lifewaystores.com
- Lighthouse Christian Stores (not affiliated with Lighthouse Trails Publishing or Lighthouse Trails Research Project): (link no longer active) http://www.lighthousestores.com/
- Mardel Christian & Educational Supply:http://www.mardel.com/
- Northwestern Book Stores: http://www.nwbooks.com
- Parable Christian Stores: http://www.parable.com
- Spread The Word: (link no longer active) http://www.spreadtheword.com
- TBM BookManager (database provider): http://www.bookmanager.com/tbm/
- 3:16 Christian Bookstore: (link no longer active) http://www.e316.com/shop/home.asp
- Word Bookstores (Australia): http://www.word.com.au/
- Word of Life Christian Bookstores: http://www.shopwordoflife.com/
Robert Aitken (Zen Buddhism)
Chris Glaser (refer to Glaser's Bio and Books at www.chrisglaser.com )
Eryk Hanut The Road to Guadalupe and The Blessings of Guadalupe. According to this website ( http://www.soulfulliving.com/relics_and_keepsakes.htm ), Hanut "lives in Nevada with his husband Andrew Harvey and his two cats Puli and Princey."
Introductory note from Spiritual Research Network (Updated 3/26/14)
Far too many Christians these days are buying, reading, recommending, selling, lending, promoting and involving themselves with books and authors that either teach or give full endorsement to unbiblical teachings and activities.
The reason for this is that far too many Christians do not “Test all things, hold fast what is good” (1 Thess. 5:21).
The types of books we are referring to are:
Our intention in posting The Master List is not to tell Christians they can’t read books, do research or think for themselves. Rather, it is to warn people about aberrant, heretical and occult teachings and practices that are found in varying capacities in the books on the list.
If you recognize an author, book or ministry on this list we encourage you to be careful if you are wanting to buy the buy or recommend it to a friend or family member. Do your own research and test what you find, in light of sound biblical theology. This is what Christian research ministries and pastors are doing in order to warn people against spiritual deception and this is why we have made this list available.
Lastly, our motivation in posting this list is not to malign, pick on, make fun of, slander or speak ill of any fellow human being. Our motivation is to lovingly exhort people to use discernment in regards to these books, authors and ministries. The list is updated from time to time and can be of great use to bookstore owners, affiliates, customers, distributors, employees, managers, publishers and vendors of both online and walk-in Christian bookstores.
It is our prayer that you will be spared from unbiblical teachings and practices that could lead you away from the biblical Jesus Christ and the Gospel of God as found in the Bible.